Frequently asked questions
To shop by email in-store registration is not required.
1. After selecting the desired product, click on the product image and you will be taken to the product page.
2. Select the quantity of goods, then click the "to cart"
3. After adding the item to the cart, you will have two options at the top right, “View cart"And"Payment"
4. On the cart page, select the desired delivery method and click the "pay"
5. Enter the required data for the delivery of the shipment in the payment field. If you are a registered buyer, you can log in with your account. If you have a discount coupon, enter it on this page.
6. Choose the payment method that suits you, and click the "Proceed to checkout"
7. You will be taken to the payment page. Your payment details will be listed on the payment page. Log in to e-banking and execute a payment order.
You have two business days to pay for the order, otherwise your order will be canceled.
Upon receipt of payment for your order, we will send the shipment immediately and inform you by e-mail.
- Bank transfer: approval may take up to one business day.
- Per Ommniva: terminal by bank card or courier - in cash. The terminals do not accept cash.
- Electronic banking via Paysera. Fast, convenient and safe.
- Credit or debit cards: Visa / Mastercard
Delivery of goods from 59 € is free. We deliver the goods via:
- Lithuanian Post - € 3,95
- Courier - € 2,99
- Omniva parcel collection postage - 2,25 €
Shipments are delivered in just 1-2 working days. Shipments are also delivered on weekends in major Lithuanian cities.
Shipments are shipped every business day. After sending the shipment, we will inform you by e-mail, at the same time sending the shipment tracking number, according to which you will be able to track the location of the shipment.
How to pick up a shipment?
With OMNIVA, it will only take a few seconds to pick up your shipment.
- On the shopping cart page, select the Omniva delivery terminal;
- Choose the post office address that suits you (Omniva ATMs);
- Wait for the OMNIVA message with the specified shipment code by e-mail. by mail and sms;
- Within 7 days of receiving the notification by e-mail and sms, visit the specified OMNIVA parcel terminal;
- Enter the code received in the message;
- Take the shipment from the automatically opened terminal compartment and close the door.
If you have chosen the delivery of the shipment by courier, provide additional information about the delivery e.g. (door code if available). On the day of delivery of the parcel, you will be contacted by a courier at the telephone number provided.
We send food supplements to all countries by Lithuanian post. The shipment will reach you within 3-14 days after ordering
Shipping cost 5.99 €
For your data security, we use the latest encryption system (SSL certificate) that ensures data security.
We also do not accept credit or debit card payments at the store itself, so you will not need to enter your bank or card details.
We process personal data in accordance with The Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania
After a successful order (order payment), an invoice is automatically sent to your e-mail address.
We provide all money back and quality guarantees, more information: Warranties and returns
1 General provisions
1.1. These Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”), upon approval by the Buyer (when the Buyer purchases with a tick next to the statement “”) Is a legally binding document that establishes the mutual rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Buyer and the Seller when purchasing goods in the e-shop“ Stepinfit.com ”(hereinafter referred to as the“ Shop ”).
1.2. The Seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the Rules at any time, taking into account the requirements established by legal acts.
1.3. All natural and legal persons have the right to use the services of the store.
1.4. By approving the Rules, the Buyer also confirms his right to buy in the Store.
2. The moment of concluding the purchase-sale agreement
2.1. The agreement between the Buyer and the Seller is considered concluded from the moment when the Buyer, having selected the purchased item (s), clicks the button with the inscription "Pay".
2.2. Each contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is stored in the Store database.
3. Buyer's rights
3.1. The Buyer has the right to purchase goods in the E-Shop Stepinfit.com in accordance with the procedure set forth in these Rules.
4. Obligations of the Buyer
4.1. The buyer must accept the ordered goods and / or services and pay for them in full;
4.2. If the data provided in the registration form changes, the Seller must be contacted immediately and notified.
4.3. When using the Store, the Buyer undertakes to comply with these Rules and other conditions described in the Store and not to violate the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
5. Seller's Rights
5.1. If the Buyer tries to damage the stability and security of the online store or violates its obligations, the Seller has the right to immediately and without notice restrict or suspend his access to the online store.
5.2. In the event of significant circumstances, the Seller may temporarily or permanently terminate the operation of the online store without notifying the Buyer in advance.
6. Responsibilities of the Seller
6.1. The Seller undertakes to make available to the Buyer the services provided by the online store Stepinfit.com in accordance with the conditions set forth in these Rules and the online store.
6.2. The Seller undertakes to respect the Buyer's right to privacy of personal information belonging to him, specified in the online store order form, except for the cases established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
6.3. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address specified by the Buyer within the set term. If for some reason the goods cannot be delivered, the Seller shall contact the consignee and agree on the peculiarities of delivery.
6.4 The ordered product may differ slightly from the one shown in the photo, but the Seller must maintain the price, shape, size, idea of the product.
6.5 The price of the product indicated in the online store is final, without additional prices, including delivery, administration, VAT, etc. taxes.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1 In the event of damage, the guilty party indemnifies the other party for direct damages.
8 Final Provisions
8.1. These Rules have been drawn up in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and the law of the Republic of Lithuania applies to the relations arising on the basis of these Rules.
8.2. All disagreements arising from the implementation of these Rules shall be settled by negotiations by mutual agreement. If no agreement is reached, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.