DEZINF CARE is made from denatured ethyl alcohol Cas no. 64-17-5, EC no. 200-576. Contains glycerol, hydrogen peroxide.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: Colorless, clear liquid with an odor of ethyl alcohol. Density g / cm3 0,856-0,878
▪ Pour the disinfectant on the palm of your hand, cover the entire surface of your hands and rub your hands until dry.
▪ Use biocidal products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
▪ Alcoholic disinfectant DEZINF CARE hand disinfectant, manufactured according to the formula recommended by the World Health Organization no. 1 ready to use.
▪ Disinfect hands must be clean.
▪ If signs of contamination of the alcohol disinfectant DEZINF CARE occur (flakes fall, discolouration), it must be replaced with a new one.